The Governing Council of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant post of:
- Job Type : Full Time
- Qualification : BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience : 17 years
- Location : Jigawa
- Job Field : Administration / Secretarial
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer and shall be responsible to the Rector for the day to day administration of the Institution and
- shall perform such other duties as the Council, as the case may be and the Rector may from time to time require him to do. He/She shall be the Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board and any other Statutory Committees.
- He/She must be loyal to CEO and Council and assist effectively in the running of the affairs of the Polytechnic.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant should hold a good Honours degree minimum of Second Class Honours from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least seventeen (17) years cognate experience; or a holder of Masters degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning plus at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience; or a holder of Doctorate degree plus at least twelve (12) years cognate in Tertiary Institution.
- He/She must have occupied the Deputy Registrar for a period of not less than five (5) years in a higher Institution of learning. In addition, He/She must he a Member of the relevant professional body e.g NIM, CTPMM etc.
- The Candidate must not be more than 59 years of age at the time of application and must be of good health/demonstrate versatility in the management of Staff and Students in tertiary Institution.
- He/She must be person of proven Integrity, Intellectually and professionally sound and knowledgeable in the Rules and Regulations of the Polytechnic system.
- He/She must also be vast in public Service Rules, Financial Regulations and Computer Literate.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment will be for five (5) years in the first instance and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance for another period of live (5) years and no more.
Condition of Service
- The conditions of service for the post are the same as obtained in all Federal Polytechnics in the Country. In addition, the appointee shall enjoy any other benefits attached to the position of a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic.
The Salary package was similar to the approved package by National Salaries Incomes and wages Commission for Polytechnic Registrar of the Federal Polytechnic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and twenty- five (25) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full name
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area (LGA)
- Marital Status
- No. and ages of children
- Permanent home address
- Contact address
- E-mail address and Phone Number(s)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (certified copies attached)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Vision for the Polytechnic in the next five (5) years with particular reference to relevant materials requisition for, and management of Polytechnic Library (not more than 500 words)
- Name and Address of three (3) referees (Applicant should request the referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar via the below address "Marked Referees report for the post of Librarian".
Applicants should indicate on the top left of envelope: Application for the Position of Librarian’ and all applications should be forwarded to:
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure,
P.M.B. 5004, Kazaure,
Note: That no application would be entertained after the closing date and only -shortlisted candidates would be contacted.