HUSSAINI ADAMU FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.M.B. 5004, KAZAURE, JIGAWA STATE
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2017 – 2019 TETFUND LIBRARY DEVELOPMENT INTERVENTION PROJECTS
1.1 The Federal Government through the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) has allocated funds to the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure for the Execution of 2017 2019 Library Development Intervention projects.
1.2 Accordingly, the Polytechnic hereby invites interested, competent, eligible Contractors/Suppliers to submit their Pre-qualification documents for the following projects, under the Year 2017-2019 Merged TETFUND Library Development Intervention.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Lot 1 - Procurement of Assorted Books and Reference Materials TETF/POLY/KAZAURE/LIB/2017-2019/01
Lot 2 - Procurement and Installation of Library Furniture TETF/POLY/KAZAURE/LIB/2017-2019/02
Lot 3 -Procurement and Installation of Library Equipments TETF/POLY/KAZAURE/LIB/2017-2019/03-06
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under listed requirements to be eligible to participate:
- (Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Incomes Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st January, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of HAFED POLY or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Companys Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria; indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
4.1 Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as Technical Bid or Financial Bid Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Rector, Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure, Jigawa State and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number.
4.2 Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Department not later than 1:30 pm on Wednesday 16th October, 2019
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
5.1 The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 1:30pm on Wednesday, 16th October, 2019 at the Polytechnics Council Chamber in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure